The Tikka T3x TAC A1 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle is built to strict quality standards to provide a long-range shooting platform unlike any other. This tactical long-range rifle features a two-stage trigger with an adjustable pull weight to provide a consistently smooth trigger pull. An adjustable cheekpiece offers fast and easy customization of the rifle’s comb height to provide the optimal sightline for each user. A folding stock with an adjustable length of pull offers compact storage and an improved hold for faster handling. The AR pistol grip on this Tikka rifle provides a secure grip for easy maneuvering and quick pointing. This 6.5 Creedmoor rifle features a detachable forend with QD mounts, M-LOK compatible slots, and a Picatinny rail for the optional mounting of optics and accessories. With a soft recoil pad for reduced shoulder fatigue, the Tikka T3x TAC A1 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle delivers reliable long-range accuracy and an optimized build to improve your next hunt or round of target practice.
- AR pistol grip for improved maneuverability
- Folding stock allows more compact storage
- Integral Picatinny top rail for optics and accessories
- Crisp two-stage trigger with an adjustable pull weight
- Quick adjustable cheekpiece offers optimal sightlines
- Detachable forend with QD mounts and M-LOK compatibility
- Adjustable recoil pad cushions the shoulder for reduced fatigue
- Model: JRTAC382L
- UPC: 082442875705
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Rate of Twist: 1:8
- Thread Pattern: 5/8″-24
- Magazine Capacity: 10 + 1
- Approximate Weight: 10.4 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 24 in.
- Overall Length: 44.5 in.
- Trigger Type: Two-stage
- 10-round steel box magazine