The Ruger Precision® Rimfire Rifle offers the performance of Ruger’s full-size Precision® rifle in a tactical rimfire rifle. A Ruger Marksman AdjustableTM trigger allows the pull weight to be adjusted to provide as crisp a feel as possible, while an adjustable Quick-Fit Precision Rimfire stock allows the comb height and length of pull to be optimized to each shooter for improved comfort and handling. An innovative Big-Gun bolt throw enbables the bolt to be set to either a one-and-a-half-inch rimfire throw or three-inch short-action centerfire-style throw, reducing the chance of short-stroking the bolt. With an AR-Pattern pistol grip for added mobility, the Ruger Precision® Rimfire Rifle delivers reliable performance with an improved feel for more success at the range.
- Metal QD pocket for sling attachment
- Oversized bolt handle for easier bolt manipulation
- Big-Gun bolt throw allows adjustment of the bolt’s throw length
- AR-Pattern pistol grip with extended reach for improved control
- Glass-filled one-piece chassis for maximum stability and strength
- Cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling for improved accuracy
- Free-float handguard with Magpul M-LOK® slots for accessory attachment
- Includes 15-round BX-15® magazine, but works with all 10/22® magazines
- Threaded barrel (1/2″-28) fits standard muzzle accessories like suppressors
- Anodized Picatinny scope base with 30 MOA elevation for improved long-range aim
- Ruger Marksman AdjustableTM trigger allows pull weight adjustment between 2.25 and 5 pounds
- Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock offers length of pull and comb height adjustment
- Type: Rimfire
- Magazine Capacity: 15
- Approximate Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Grooves: 6
- Barrel Length: 18 in.
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Length of Pull: 12–15.5 in.
- Overall Length: 35.13–38.63 in.
- Grip: AR-Pattern
- Sights: Picatinny rail
- Barrel Material: Alloy steel
- Stock: Quick-Fit Precision Rimfire
- Handguard Finish: Hard black anodized
- Handguard: Free-float Magpul M-LOK slots
- 15-round BX-15® magazine