The Ruger AR-556 MPR 350 Legend Rifle features a precision design focused on making full use of the straight-walled .350 Legend cartridge. This Ruger rifle is built with a two-stage Ruger Elite 452® AR-trigger that offers a smooth trigger pull with more reliable ignition and faster lock time. A radial port muzzle brake on this tactical rifle more effectively controls gases to reduce recoil and muzzle jump to improve comfort and shot-to-shot accuracy. A pistol-length gas system further reduces recoil as well as offering smoother operation and firing. This customizable rifle features Magpul M-LOK® attachment slots for easy accessory mounting as well as a collapsible MOE SL® buttstock that allows adjustment of the length of pull. The upper receiver features forward assist to ensure a solid bolt lockup as well as a brass deflector and dust cover for added durability. Perfect for the hunter looking to optimize straight-walled rifle rounds, the Ruger AR-556 MPR 350 Legend Rifle delivers dependable performance and a customizable feel.
- Magpul MOE® grip and MOE SL® collapsible buttstock
- Radial port muzzle brake reduces recoil and muzzle jump
- Ruger Elite 452® AR-trigger offers a smooth 4.5 lb trigger pull
- Two-stage trigger offers consistent ignition and faster lock time
- Chrome-plated bolt carrier and gas key provide heat resistance
- Magpul M-LOK® attachment slots for quick accessory mounting
- Slim free-floated handguard for improved accuracy and ergonomics
- Pistol-length gas system offers reduced recoil and smoother operation
- Cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling delivers enhanced reliability
- Upper receiver features forward assist, brass deflector, and dust cover for maximum performance and durability
- Capacity: 5
- Grooves: 5
- Height: 7.3 in.
- Weight: 6.6 lb.
- Caliber: 350 Legend
- Rate of Twist: 1:16
- Barrel Length: 16.38 in.
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28 x 0.4″
- Length of Pull: 11.10–14.40 in.
- Overall Length: 33.38–36.63 in.
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Material: Chrome-moly steel
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized
- Detachable box magazine