Built in our American factories by American workers, every 10/22® rifle that comes off the line is a quality firearm. With millions sold over a span of more than half a century, the Ruger® 10/22® has long been America’s favorite rimfire rifle. When it comes to choosing your next .22 rifle, don’t settle for an imitation, make it an original.
- Features a factory-mounted Viridian® EON 3-9×40 scope.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Includes a Ruger-branded hard case.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
- UPC: 736676311439
- Model #: 31143
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle
- Capacity: 10
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Front Sight: Gold Bead
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Thread Pattern: N/A
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Barrel Finish: Satin Black
- Weight: 5.4 lb.
- Overall Length: 37″
- Barrel Length: 18.50″
- Grooves: 6