The Henry Golden Boy 17 HMR Rifle features durable American-construction for reliable performance with a smooth feel. This lever-action rifle is built with tough American walnut for a classic look and maximum strength. The receiver and barrel on this hardwood rimfire rifle are coated with a Brasslite finish for a sleek design and added durability and protection against scratches and wear. The fully adjustable rear buckhorn sight provides an optimal sightline for improved ai, and the receiver is drilled and tapped for scope mounts for the optional addition of a rimfire scope. The buttpad on this Henry rifle is smoothly contoured for more comfortable shouldering. The lever action is designed to provide maximum smoothness and efficiently cycles rounds even when the rifle is shouldered. A great addition to any rimfire arsenal, the Henry Golden Boy 17 HMR Rifle offers dependable shooting in a traditional long-lasting design.
- Classic hardwood build and design
- Smooth lever action for enhanced feel
- Contoured butt pad for improved shouldering
- Fully adjustable rear buckhorn-type sight for optimal sightlines
- Brasslite receiver finish gives a sleek look with added durability
- Type: Rimfire
- Action: Lever
- Safety: 1/4 cock
- Caliber: .17 HMR
- Capacity: 11
- Rate of Twist: 1:9
- Approximate Weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 20 in.
- Length of Pull: 14 in.
- Overall Length: 38.5 in.
- Receiver Finish: Brasslite
- Stock Material: American walnut
- Barrel Type: Octagon blued steel
- Buttplate/Pad: Brass
- Front Sight: Brass bead
- Scope Mount Type: GB-CSM
- Scopeability: Drilled and tapped
- Rear Sight: Fully adjustable semi-buckhorn with diamond insert