Chambered in the 5.7x28mm cartridge, the FN PS90® utilizes blowback operation and fires from a closed bolt for greater accuracy and reliability. The FN PS90®’s civilian legal 16.04″ cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel is equipped with an integrated muzzle brake to reduce recoil. Dual magazine latches, cocking handles and an innovative synthetic thumbhole stock with a molded-in sling attachment point help make the FN PS90® fully ambidextrous.
- UPC: 818513009218
- Part #: 3848950460
- Caliber: 5.7x28mm
- Operation: Closed bolt, blowback
- Magazine Capacity: 30 rd.
- Weight: 6.28 lb.
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Stock Color: Matte Black
- Overall Length: 26.23″
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined
- Ported muzzle brake
- Bottom ejection port
- Alloy upper receiver and barrel support
- Synthetic thumbhole bullpup design
- Forward handstop
- Molded-in rear sling attachment point
- Ambidextrous charging handles
- Sliding trigger
- Ambidextrous safety switch inside trigger guard
- Enlarged trigger guard
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Translucent polymer body
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail and back-up iron sight