The Daniel Defense Mil Spec+® DDM4® V7® is a high-performance tactical rifle built for precision and maneuverability. This MSR features a cold hammer-forged barrel that has been HP/MPI-tested to deliver consistent performance and accuracy. The mid-length direct impingement gas system on the DDM4® delivers smooth, reliable cycling with reduced recoil. For a more comfortable and mobile experience, this Daniel Defense rifle features a six-position receiver extension that allows length of pull adjustment and a soft-touch pistol grip for quick handling. A unique GRIP-N-RIP charging handle on this DD tactical rifle provides added grip for faster, more efficient cocking, while a flared magazine well delivers smooth mag interchange. With an M-LOK-compatible handguard and QD attachment points, the DD Mil Spec+® DDM4® V7® offers a customizable shooting platform designed for quick handling and dependability.
- Flared magazine well for easier magazine removal
- Daniel Defense pistol grip with soft-touch overmolding
- GRIP-N-RIP charging handle offers fast and efficient cocking
- QD sling attachment points and M-LOK-compatible handguard
- Mid-length direct impingement gas system provides reliable cycling
- HP/MPI tested barrel delivers guaranteed consistency and precision
- 6-position mil-spec receiver extension offers an adjustable length of pull
- Model: 02-128-02338-047
- UPC: 815604018562
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO (5.56x45mm)
- Rate of Twist: 1:7
- Weight (Unloaded): 6.2 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 16 in.
- Overall Length: 32.25–35.875 in.
- Rail System: MFR XS 15.0
- Barrel Profile: Government profile
- Gas System: Mid-length direct impingement
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 profile, chrome-lined
- Barrel Material: Chrome-moly vanadium steel
- Muzzle Device: DD Improved Flash Suppressor
- Barrel Type: Cold hammer-forged chrome-lined
- Receiver Material: CNC-machined 7075 aluminum
- Gas Block: Pinned low profile, 4140 hardened steel
- DD 30-round magazine
- DD Improved Flash Suppressor
- Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact plastic case