The Daniel Defense DDM4® V7® Pro 5.56mm NATO Rifle was designed for competitive target shooters looking for reliable precision. Built with a cold hammer-forged barrel, this tactical rifle delivers consistent rifling for tighter groupings and improved accuracy. The Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator attached to this 5.56 NATO Rifle redirects propellant gasses to reduce kickback and muzzle jump. A rifle-length gas system and staked gas key deliver reliable cycling, while a GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle allows ambidextrous control for easier manipulation of the action. This MSR features a Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger that uses a quick reset and lightweight yet crisp pull to deliver faster shots. For customizability, this rifle has QD swivel and M-LOK attachment points as well as a Picatinny rail for easy accessory mounting. With a collapsible buttstock for improved comfort, the Daniel Defense DDM4® V7® Pro 5.56mm NATO Rifle delivers precise aim and reliable performance to give you a competitive edge.
- QD swivel attachment point
- Picatinny rail and M-LOK attachment points
- Flared magazine well for faster mag interchange
- GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle allows ambidextrous control
- Daniel Defense collapsible buttstock offers an adjustable length of pull
- Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger with quick reset and short pulls
- Chrome-lined and staked gas key and rifle-length gas system deliver reliable cycling
- Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator redirects gas for reduced recoil and muzzle climb
- Model: 02-128-16541-047
- UPC: 815604019248
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Rate of Twist: 1:7
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″x28
- Approximate Weight: 7.4 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 18 in.
- Overall Length: 34.75–37.875
- Magazine: DD magazine
- Profile: S2W (Strength-to-Weight)
- Stock Material: Glass-filled polymer
- Gas System: Rifle length direct impingement
- Reciever Material: CNC-machined aluminum
- Barrel Material: Chrome-moly vanadium steel
- Daniel Defense full-latch impact plastic case