The Bergara BXR Steel 22LR Rifle is built for unmatched accuracy among rimfire rifles. This 22 rifle features a unique Bentz chamber that is tighter than standard rimfire chambers to deliver match-level accuracy with match grade and standard velocity rounds. The fluted barrel on the Bergara BXR 22LR gives the rifle a sleek look, as well as slightly reducing the barrel weight for better balance. Three 3/8-inch stock spacers included with this Bergara 22 rifle allow adjustment of the length of pull, while an integral Picatinny rail provides a stable platform for mounting rimfire optics. Compatible with 10/22 magazines, the Bergara BXR Steel 22LR Rifle offers match-grade accuracy and customizability in a sleek, performance-focused 22 rifle.
- Integral 30 MOA Picatinny rail for mounting optics
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
- Three 3/8-inch stock spacers allow length of pull adjustment
- Includes a 10 shot rotary magazine (10/22 magazine compatible)
- Fluted barrel offers a sleek look and slightly reduces barrel weight
- Bentz chamber* designed to optimize standard velocity and match grade ammo
- Threaded muzzle with thread protector allows attachment of muzzle accessories
- UPC: 043125110025
- Model #: BXR001
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Thread Pattern: 1/2×28
- Approximate Weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 16.5 in.
- Overall Length: 34.5 in.
- Hand: Right
- Stock: OD Green
- Trigger: 3.5 lb. trigger pull
- Sight Configuration: Integrated Picatinny rail
- Barrel: Cerakoted black, Fluted and threaded
- *Because the Bentz chamber is a tighter chamber than standard rimfire rifle chambers, shooting high velocity, stingers, or inexpensive bulk ammo may result in inconsistent feeding.