The Bergara BXR Carbon 22LR Rifle is designed with all the features a serious rimfire shooter wants. This 22 rifle is built with a carbon fiber barrel that significantly reduces the rifle’s overall weight while still offering reliable precision. The Bentz chamber on this Bergara 22LR is tighter than standard rimfire barrels to deliver improved accuracy and performance when firing standard velocity or match-grade rounds. To ensure an optimal feel, the Bergara BXR Carbon comes with three removable stock spacers for adjusting the length of pull, making this rifle great for rimfire shooters of every size. A pre-threaded muzzle and integral Picatinny rail offer stable platforms for attaching accessories and optics. Great for target shooting or a round of plinking, the Bergara BXR Carbon 22LR Rifle offers match-level accuracy and performance in a semi-automatic rimfire rifle.
- Trigger pull is approximately 3.5 lbs.
- Pre-threaded muzzle with thread protector
- Carbon fiber barrel is both accurate and lightweight
- Integral 30 MOA Picatinny rail and QD flush cup sling mounts
- Three 3/8-in. removable spacers for length of pull adjustment
- Includes a 10 shot rotary magazine (10/22 magazine compatible)
- Tight Bentz* chamber offers improved accuracy with standard and match grade ammo
- UPC: 043125110032
- Model #: BXR002
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″x28
- Approximate Weight: 4.7 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 16.5 in.
- Overall Length: 34.5 in.
- Hand: Right
- Trigger: 3.5 lbs.
- Magazine: Rotary
- Length of Pull: Adjustable
- Stock: Black with grey fleck
- Barrel: Carbon fiber & threaded
- Sight Configuration: Integrated Picatinny rail for optics
- *The Bentz chamber is designed specifically for use with standard velocity or match grade ammo. Shooting high-velocity rounds, stingers, or inexpensive bulk ammo may result in inconsistent feeding.